Code academy

My second period is Graphics and web design and this is my first and only semester. We do all kinds of things like using programs like Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, and more. Out of all, I enjoy coding the most, even though it may be very simple and sometimes frustrating because the computer is glitchy. We all go on this website called www.codecademy.com.
However, coding does take a long time and a space in some codes will probably mess up lots of things. In code, there is a lot of fun things to do that probably can’t be done in the “visual” tab. So far, I don’t know how to make games or anything. I can only make paragraphs, add pictures, and other extremely basic stuff.
However, I did find something really cool.
If you go into any website, and click view source, you can see all it’s codes. It’s probably not huge news, but you can actually copy and paste it. For example, you can go to your own blog, right click, click view source, copy all of it, and then paste it into the text tab of a post. You will see two posts overlapping and I think that’s kind of cool.