Regional concert band 2013-14

I think it’s great that I got into this in the first place and gotten to play with so many great muscians, but the rehearsals are downright exhausting. On Friday, I had to leave with the other West Ridge people to the rehearsal place which is a bout a 50 minute drive. After we got there, we had to simply unpack and play. The long ride made me a little sick but it did t bother me greatly. The place we are meeting at is called the Hays Performing Arts Center in Kyle(I think, I’ll look it up).
At the rehearsal, we all thought our conducted was a really strict person. No one laughed. No one asked questions. No one talked between songs (Which happens all the time, especially when there is a lot of people). After a hour, he asked us if we needed a break. Everyone said no and he was a little shocked. He promised that we would definitely get breaks tomorrow. It ended at 8:30. We played 2 and a half hour straight. Which made my legs completely numb and me really exhausted.
After the rehearsal, I got home at about ten, slept about 8 and a half hours (which is usually not enough for me) got up, packed, and went on the bus at 7:15a.m. Again, we rehearsed but for 3 hours this time, except with a break in the middle. Today, everyone loosened up and got more used to this conductor. He is actually a really funny person. We performed onstage and I thought we all did great. Those two days have been really tiring but really fun. He told us a really funny story. His name is Richard Gonzalez, and if you happen to see him, ask him where he got his dog. I might write the story, I might not. I’ll talk to my teacher first.