Austin

Note: I am assuming that we have to write a expository for the student blogging challenge. If I am wrong- which I probably and usually is-  please comment.

No matter where I go in Austin, I can always see some kind of vegetation nearby. Austin is a great place to live.

I think Austin is awesome because of its environment. I’ve visited many places: Shanghai, Qingdao, Hangzhou, New York…However, unlike those places, Austin is a bit, no, A LOT, quieter, and by quieter, I mean by comparison. For example, the ratio of Chinese people to Americans are over 4 to 1. Imagine that everyone you know is actually 4 people, you can imagine how crowded and how there is so much more noise in China. Continuing on about the noise, there was a news post that stated: Chinese people use car horns 40 Times as much as Europe. Absurd? Absolutely not. If you really don’t believe me, you can seriously go to China or simply look it up yourself.

Above all that, Austin is one of the cleanest and least polluted place I have ever been. Plus, the weather in Austin is actually fairly tolerable. I know we have hot summers, but at least it’s cooler than Houston(A bit) and the winters are nowhere near as cold as New York or Wyoming. If you have never been to Austin, feel free to visit. However, if you are in Austin and think Austin stinks(which I hope you don’t think that), there ahve been worse places…